Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Urban Cowgirl

This is my first outfit post! I got this skirt in my mom's closet a few years ago. I find some of my best vintage items in the back of her closet. She keeps so much stuff!
H&M crop top, vintage silver and turquoise jewelry, vintage maxi skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Flagstaff studded ankle cowboy booties

I paired the vintage skirt with my Jeffrey Campbell Flagstaff boots, black crop top from H&M, and silver and turquoise vintage jewelry. I think I actually got the bracelet from my mom as well. The necklace I've had forever and the ring is an Ebay score. I'm also wearing my onyx and silver ring that I pretty much never take off. Onyx is good to keep negative energy away. I had an onyx ring when I was younger that I lost, and I final replaced it with this one. I'm on the hunt for a smaller one made of better material though so if you see any let me know in the comments!

Turquoise and silver ring and bracelet, Onyx and silver ring. H&M crop, vintage maxi skirt


The best part of this skirt is how much it spins! I had to get a few pics of me dancing or pretty much just spinning like a crazy person in my back yard. My dog, Leila, was really getting a kick out of it.






I got this skirt a few year back but I never seem to wore it. Being that we've had some beautiful summer weather here in Seattle, I figured it was time to give it a test run. It has a very country feel, so I figured pairing it with the cowboy booties and turquoise was a good call. I like the studs though, certainly gives them an edge :)





I posted this look on my Lookbook too! If you're a member feel free to drop by and give me some hype, or check out my other looks too!!




Cheers,

Ash xo

No comments:

Post a Comment