Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Greenwood Car Show! (late post)

As promised, I bring you a whole bunch of photos of awesome cars, as seen at the Greenwood Car Show last month. If you know me, you know that I am a sucker for a '56 and '57 Chevy Bel Air!



Like this one!!!


Or this one!



Gotta love that blue!!! And the fact that the owner let me jump in to pose for some pics :)


There were some really unique cars there too! This beige one had a door that slid open to the inside!



And there were some crazy historic electric cars too. This one had the most amazing windows.

Gotta love the little poof balls!

There were cars made completely of wood that looked like they belonged on a race track too!


And of course there were the classics...

Mustangs...

Thunderbirds...

and old-school military Jeeps.... oh my! 

This little rat rod was one of my favorites. I'm a huge fan of pinup art, especially the kind you find on the side of a plane or a rat-rodded out car!


Leila likes cars too!

I love this pinup girl!


And what car show would be complete without a Back to the Future Car? 


 I was very excited about something I saw sitting in the front of this car... After asking the owner....





He let me try on this AMAZING holographic hat!!!!

I think it looked great with my outfit!

All in all I'd say it was a good day! It was made complete by music on the streets, Seattle weirdness, and hanging with my awesome boyfriend and our even cooler dog.

Music!

Seattle weirdness.... (I have no idea)

See, I told you my dog was cooler than us.


So there ya go! 

xo Ash


PS - posted a similar look on Lookbook - head over there to HYPE or for outfit details!
    



No comments:

Post a Comment